We're getting there . . .
I helped with a set-up the other day at the beautiful Memorial Park Library for Calgary Show Services, for a show put on by Femme Wave on International Women's Day. It got me thinking about what a great space this library is and how cool it is that things have started happening there lately besides folks just taking out books. Calgary is slowly turning into a very fun and vibrant city. Yay, us!
- mixing for a new full-length release by The Ex-boyfriends (this is the fifth album I've worked with them on!!)
- mastering an EP for Lethbridge group Body Lens
- mixing an LP for Montreal via Seattle outfit Beret
- mix tweaks and mastering for an art installation/performance Soon All Your Memories Will Be With Me by Lisa Lipton. I went to the closing event and was pretty entranced and bewildered. Such fun. My pal Tim Uniac was running a crazily complicated sound rig with speakers everywhere and multiple headset mics. Nice work!!
- finishing (!!!) the mixes for Burnt Shrines upcoming full-length
- mixing and overdubs for a very cool Indian-tantric-EDM album by Prashant John